The iPad can be restarted using the following variants:
Restart via AbaClock Monitor
Beginning with AbaClock 2, version 2.3.1, the iPad can be restarted via AbaClock Monitor, provided the iPad is running in MDM and there is a stable internet connection:
- Start the AbaClock Monitor: https://monitoring.abaclock.ch
- Log into AbaClock Monitor. Use the following login, depending on the AbaClock version.
- AbaClock 2: Cloud Account
- AbaClock 3: AMID and Abacus users
- Select the 'iPads' catalogue and scroll down to the 'iPad Actions & Profiles' section.
- Then restart the iPad using the 'Restart iPad' function.
- If applicable, execute the command "Open AbaClock Monitor" if the app status is "Background".
Restart directly on the iPad
- Press the Home button and the Power button simultaneously for at least 10 seconds. The iPad will then be restarted.
We recommend rebooting via AbaClock Monitor if possible, when the iPad is running in MDM and there is a stable internet connection.