The iPad can be connected to the database either via the "AbaClock 2" app or remotely using the AbaClock Admin Tool.
In order for the connection to be established in the AbaClock Admin Tool, the following requirements must be met:
- iPad running in MDM
- AbaClock 2 version 2.3.1 must be installed at the minimum
Create connection in AbaClock AdminTool
The connection can be created remotely via the AbaClock Admin Tool
- Start the AbaClock admin tool:https://admin.abaclock.ch
- Login with your Cloud account.
- Select the user (upper left).
- Click on the lightning symbol of the corresponding iPad and select "Connect iPad".
- Then restart the iPad via the AbaClock Monitor and, if necessary, execute the command "Open AbaClock Monitor" if the single-app mode was not activated. Then check the variant of the single-app mode.
Connect to iPad in the "AbaClock 2" app
- Select the "Create database" function on the iPad under "AbaClock 2 / Settings", if the function is available there.
It is possible that after this procedure the connection will already be re-established. Complete point 2 if the connection could not yet be restored.
- Select the function "Disconnect" and then reconnect the database by selecting the function "Create database" and enter the email address of the Abacus Cloud account with the corresponding password. The connection has been re-established.
This process must be followed even if the iPad has no MDM function enabled.