A new installation of the AbaClock app on iPads with MDM is possible as follows:
On the AbaClock monitor, in the MDM settings under "iPad / iPad Actions & Profiles", press the "Show Homescreen" function to make the following settings on the iPad.
- Open "Safari"
- Visit https://mdm.abaclock.ch and select "Enrol a device".
- Confirm the security prompt regarding the loading of the configuration profile by clicking the "Allow" button and load the configuration profile.
Now possible from iOS 12.2.
- Start the app "Settings" on the iPad and open "General -> Profile & Device Management".
- Select the topmost loaded profile and select "Install" in the upper right corner.
- Then select "Install" again in the upper right corner.
- Confirm the query regarding "Remote Management" by clicking the "Trust" button.
- Wait until AbaClock has been reinstalled.
The iPads in the monitor are bound to an app instance. Since this app has just been reinstalled, the affected iPad is now displayed twice in the AbaClock monitor. The old "iPad" will no longer send data and can/should be deleted from the AbaClock monitor.